Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market Scenario
Growing preference for precision medicine, rising focus on R&D activities related to therapeutic drug monitoring are some of the major factors propelling the therapeutic drug monitoring market globally. Furthermore, advancement in the technologies is also one of the factor augmenting the growth of therapeutic drug monitoring market. However, requirement of huge capital investments is one of the major factor expected to hamper the global growth of the Therapeutic Drug Monitoring market.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market Segmentation
The Therapeutic Drug Monitoring market is segmented by product, technology, class of drug, end user and geography.
- Various Products studied in the report are Consumables and Equipment (Immunoassay Analyzers, Chromatography & Ms Detectors and Clinical Chemistry Analyzers).
- The Technology segment comprises of Immunoassays (Chemiluminescence Immunoassays, Fluorescence Immunoassays, Colorimetric Immunoassays, Radioimmunoassays and Other Immunoassays) and Chromatography-Ms (Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry and Gas Chromatography-Mass pectrometry).
- Various Class Of Drugs studied in the report are Antiepileptic Drugs, Antiarrhythmic Drugs, Immunosuppressant Drugs, Antibiotic Drugs, Bronchodilator Drugs, Psychoactive Drugs and Other Drugs.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring products are used in several End Users such as Hospital Laboratories, Commercial & Private Laboratories and Other End Users.
- Based on Geography, the Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market is studied across the countries of key regions such as, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market by Geography
Geographically, the Therapeutic Drug Monitoring market is studied across the countries of key regions such as, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. Among all the regions, the Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth in this region is attributed to the occurrence of unmet needs and the constant efforts of the government to offer low-cost services with the aim of promoting individualized dosage patterns for organ transplantation cases as well as to support personalized medicine initiatives in various countries in the region.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market Key Players
Some of the major players operating in the global Therapeutic Drug Monitoring market includes Abbott laboratories, Thermo fisher scientific, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Siemens Healthineers, Danaher Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Biomérieux, Theradiag, Grifols, Bühlmann laboratories, Sekisui medical, Randox laboratories, Diasystem Scandinavia, Cambridge life sciences and ARK diagnostics. These players are introducing clinically-effective and new-generation drug monitoring devices that are miniaturized and portable so as to increase a competitive edge in the market.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market Report Key Benefits
- The report offers changing market dynamics in the therapeutic drug monitoring market, presenting historical, current and projected market size in terms of value (USD Million)
- The report comprises a detailed analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global therapeutic drug monitoring market.
- The research study provides an in-depth analysis of the industry value chain focusing on the peer and parent markets of therapeutic drug monitoring
- It presents a comprehensive assessment of geographical regions exhibiting promising growth, potential and niche segments, and a neutral perspective on the therapeutic drug monitoring market performance
- Key players within the global therapeutic drug monitoring market are profiled to understand the competitor scenario.
Research Objectives of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market Report:
- Analysing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the therapeutic drug monitoring market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.